Empowering Experienced Professionals for Successful Career Transitions
Statement of Support:
As an organization that empowers experienced professionals, managers, and executives for successful career transitions, 40Plus of Greater Washington serves professionals of all races and ethnicities. We stand firm in our support of all people who have been affected by the horrendous racist and violent acts in our country.
Step 1: Become a Member
- Prospective members must meet basic requirements.
- You become a Member by being accepted into and completing our Job Search Training Program.
- Request a Change of Membership Level by viewing your profile (you have to be a registered Guest for this to work properly)
- Fill out the application form and submit it to the Membership Department.
Step 2: Lifetime privileges
- Lifetime privileges allow Members to make future use of 40Plus of Greater Washington for job transitions during the rest of their careers.
- Lifetime privileges include being able to retake the Job Search Training Program free of charge.
- When Members become re-employed they have the option to pay a one-time fee to achieve Lifetime privileges of membership.
- Members may request a Change of Membership Level by viewing your profile (you have to be a Member for this to work properly)