Follow us on:
Empowering Experienced Professionals for Successful Career Transitions
Four important lessons to stand out in a federal job search:
- Introduction to the newest Federal Resume format for USAJOBS: The Outline Format
- Keywords and Accomplishments (Create your Top Ten List) – critical elements
- Analyzing vacancy announcements to match your Resume
- KSAs and Essays – three new formats!
Kathryn Troutman's major career accomplishments include:
1. Founder and manager of The Resume Place, Inc., the leading federal
job search consulting and Federal resume writing service in the world.
2. Pioneer designer of the Federal Resume Format in 1995 with the
publication of the leading resource for federal human resources and
jobseekers worldwide – the Federal Resume Guidebook.
3. Author of "The Federal Resume Guidebook", which is in it’s 4th edition in 10 years.www.resume-place.com
Don't miss job search tips and news!
Join our email list today.