Monday Morning Speaker: Ken Sharma
How to shop for health insurance under the new Affordable Care Act (ACA)/Obamacare for people over 40.
(a non-political presentation)
with KEN SHARMA
ACA Marketplace Coordinator with Northern Virginia Family Service.
PLEASE JOIN US on Monday, March 10, 2014. Learn the facts about Affordable Care Act or Obamacare.
After attending this presentation, you'll:
- Be knowledgeable about how the health insurance industry is changing and how the Affordable Care Act (ACA) might apply to you
- Be knowledgeable of the facts regarding health insurance
- Be knowledgeable about how to shop for health insurance plans and determine if you are eligible for tax credits
- Be knowledgeable about how to sign up for affordable healthcare via the government marketplace
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Ken Sharma, has worked as a Business Process Strategy leader for high tech companies in Silicon Valley for many years.
Ken developed the skill of taking corporate goals and building business strategies and processes to support the goal.
Motivating teams to achieve high results. Now he is leveraging those skills to achieve positive results in socially beneficial causes.
Contact The Speaker
ACA Marketplace Coordinator
Northern Virginia Family Service
Attire is business casual, recruiters are often present, so we ask all Monday Speaker attendees to contribute to the professional standards and objectives of this important networking meeting.
Plan to join us after the meeting for networking. Many of us carry our conversations to lunch at the nearby Brookings Institution.
Doors open at 9:30 for networking and the program starts promptly at 10:00.
40Plus of Greater Washington
1718 P Street, NW, Suite T2
Washington, DC 20036
Near the DuPont Circle Metro, use the South exit
Directions to 40Plus
Dupont Circle Metro Station (Red Line) South Exit to 40Plus Office.
- Leave the Dupont Circle Metro Station by the 19th Street SOUTH exit.
- At the top of the escalator (street level), turn 180 degrees, and walk a short distance towards Dupont Circle.
- Turn right and walk counter-clockwise around the outside of the Circle, past Connecticut and Massachusetts Avenues.
- At P Street, turn right . Proceed on P Street past 18th Street.
- 40Plus is near the end of the block on the right side, at 1718 P Street, in the Webster House apartment building.
- See below for ONCE YOU ARE AT THE BUILDING the 40Plus office is in the basement/one flight down on "level 'T' " You can't miss it.